Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WhiteNoise blog kickoff!

Like everyone else, I have always wanted to start a blog.
But though beside work, the time that I spend on my own facebook, myspace, mixi, and all other social network sites has taken away all my time. Plus, I did not have a topic I would be interested to write about. Recently the band that I am in has finished recorded our first EP and had a great show during the New Year of 2010, on January 2nd. We start putting up online promotion on myspace account, facebook pages and posted songs demo on soundclick, thus prompted me to want to write a blog on my band, the band that has my passion in music, "WhiteNoise".

WhiteNoise is a band base in San Francisco, with Sayzar on rap, Yumi on vocal, Woei on guitar, Yosuke on bass and Showgo on the drums. We consider our sound as a blend of Hip-Hop and Hard Rock rythm. Yosuke who is also the band leader came from a background of Hip-Hop bassist, has very good sense of groove and lays outstanding bass line over Showgo's splendid drums foundation. Sayzar who writes incredible lyrics always able to come up with something that spice up the music.


photos courtesy of Maki Nekata












































































No comments:

Post a Comment